- Category: Earthships - I Want One
- Published on Thursday, 18 October 2012 13:00
- Written by Earthship Biotecture
- Hits: 5151
After you have read and contemplated and understood the contents of this document you are ready for submitting your questions and site/climate/budget information to Earthship Biotecture.
This form will send the following data to Earthship Biotecture.
- your name
- your address
- your phone number
- your site location;
- winter low temperature;
- summer high temperature;
- rainfall - annual precipitation data;
- any sun days or wind data you can get;
- your desired budget;
- the size of home you are looking for;
- permit situation in your area;
- time frame;
- whether or not you want drawings only;
- or if you want us to build it for you;
- or if you want us to do shell and systems only.
Important: Follow up by arranging a consultation by calling us at 575.751.0462
Earthship Malawi, Africa.
Earthships on Democracy Now!
"Earthship Biotecture": Renegade New Mexico Architect’s Radical Approach to Sustainable Living New Mexico residents are trying to a break free…
Live free and comfortable in any climate in an Earthship
By Todd Gunter | April 2012 - Vol 9, No 4 TAOS, New Mexico - Twenty three years ago, while…
Heat your house with car tyres and earth
Energy hungry America teaches the world how to build ecological houses. A dirt cheap and 100 percent ecological house that…
Creating beauty and shelter from trash
Innovative architects and companies are turning discarded items such as bottles, tires and jeans into earth-friendly building materials. And the…
A peek into Earthship Biotecture
by Jonah Reynolds | firstname.lastname@example.org Do you adapt a design to suit the location or suburb or is it purely…
New Global Model at HQ Update
New Zealand Earthship Update
Earthship Malawi, Africa – Join Us!
“Radically Sustainable” Earthships Architect Michael Reynolds in Los Angeles April 12-14